B & Best Restoran

Tucked away in SS4, Petaling Jaya is a restaurant that specializes in seafood noodles. There's quite a bit of rave about this place and when I visited it was quite busy. When you put a name like B & Best Restaurant, you have to live up to your name as Best.
It's your typical neighbourhood kopitiam but there's only 1 stall. It serves a variety of seafood, and you just pick what seafood you like to eat. You can also choose a variety of noodles like yellow noodles, meehoon, kwai tiew..... and some side dishes as well
The variety of seafood to choose.

Once you have chosen your preference, you don't have to wait long for your meal. I opt to order the mix seafood noodles for my meal with a side dish of fish cake and fried foo chook.
The mix seafood noodles come with fish slice, oysters, fish ball and seaweeds. A single portion is quite big, and you can share a bowl if you are a light eater. 

Verdict
The seafood was quite fresh, fish ball was tangy with a bit of spring, oyster was firm and the fish slice was intact. However, I found the broth a bit too bland for my liking, like a normal soup base. I am not sure if they add chinese wine as I couldn't taste any. The fish cake was delicious, and the fried foo chook was crispy. 
Overall, it was a good meal but not as great as I expected it to be. The price for the seafood noodle was reasonable for the quantity served but I found the fried foo chook a bit pricy.








 




Comments