Azlin's Kitchen

Once in a while you just want to get away from your usual lunch menus and try something different. So, over the weekend I thought I'd go for something spicy. This place, Azlin's Kitchen seems to be popping up in my searches and decided to give it a try. 
Located in the heart of Kelana Jaya, surprisingly it was not crowded (probably because it was a long weekend) and I could get a seat easily. Nevertheless, I noticed there were endless stream of delivery riders waiting to pick up their orders!! 
The full menu
There are lots of dishes displayed on the bain--marie and you can just choose what you like. I decided to go for Nasi Kerabu with Fried Chicken. The portion is quite large and loaded with veg, sambal, curry sauce, keropok, salted egg and cucumber. Disappointed is not a word found as far as this restaurant is concerned!!
Firstly, the sambal is just simply heavenly and slight spicy, not too overpowering. The curry sauce was very flavorful and aromatic while the chicken was well cooked and not too dry, quite juicy. You can also pick your choice of Fried Chicken, Grilled Chicken or BBQ Chicken. 
However, I found the Teh a bit too sweet for my liking despite requesting for less sweet. 
Overall, a good place for Nasi Kerabu and quite affordable at RM 9.00. 
During the evenings, this place offers Grilled Fish and Thai cuisine. There is an outdoor seating as well.


  







Comments