Rojak in Shah Alam U2

 Since the lockdown has been extended, thought I'd just wander around a bit to look for something different to eat. I happened to find this Indian rojak stall in Section U2 Shah Alam near to TTDI Jaya. You can't miss it from the main road about half KM after TTDI Jaya. 
The stall is open everyday but available for take away for now. The stall serves cendol as well but I opted out as cendol is best eaten there
 The mobile Rojak Stall
    
It's run by 2 guys and this pandemic has impacted them a great deal but they never give up and still sell daily despite the slowdown.
There are 3 options for you to choose.... Regular with eggs, Regular with eggs and squid, and Regular with eggs and noodles. And the price is reasonable as compared to some of the highly publicised and over-rated stalls.
The gravy is thick... relatively spicy and gives you the oomph... the portion is quite large too.. the nice part is you get the crunch from the keropok and other condiments.
A worthwhile visit to this stall and will definitely go again for my rojak fix





















I do hope this lockdown will end ASAP..... I do miss my hiking and my other outdoor activities... meanwhile am trying to exercise more so I don't bloat.....😁😁😁😁

Comments