Lazy Weekend Meal

 So,,,, over the weekend I'd thought I'll get lazy... so instead of cooking I decided to celebrate Father's Day by preparing steamboat..... Easy?? Yes and No.... firstly there's the shopping to buy what you need to prepare....That's the easy part. Then you need the soup base but instead of buying the ready made soup base, I decided to prepare my own, a simple chicken stock base soup. 

The Soup
Big pot of water filled with ginger, onions and chicken carcass with some chicken stock and boil till kingdom come!!! 😆😆😆😆 Of course if you need it spicy, you can add some chilli paste

The Menu
A must have....... a variety of vegetables, a good mix of meat and seafood of your choice and any other food stuff like fish/meat balls tofu, straw mushrooms etc....etc
Important to have a portable stove to keep the soup boiling when you add all the food in to the pot

Comments