Last Dine In before MCO 3.0 - Cow Ball Noodles !!!!

 It's actually beef ball noodles.... This has been one of my favourite places to have beef ball noodles. I have been coming to this place, Soong Kee Beef Noodles, located along Jalan Silang since 1980 when I was working in KL. Till today, the noodles and beef balls is still good but can do better with the chilli sauce. 

The Noodles is well cooked and gives the nice tangy taste when you chew on it while the beef ball is still firm and tasty.... as it was many years ago. Even after I left Malaysia for a global tour of duty working, I always make it a point to come visit Soong Kee whenever I am back for my holidays. Now the 3rd generation family is running the business, have know the owner since the 80s
Besides beef noodles, this place is also  famous for its porridge - the "Chui Chap Chook" or literal translation as Mix Pork Porridge where the non essential parts of the pig like intestines, liver, etc...etc... are served in the porridge 
The outlet in Jalan Silang is the original and main shop and they have since open several more outlets in Lot 10 Mall and Sea Park in PJ. Still I find the original shop dishing out better beef ball noodles.

So after today for next 2 weeks, it's "Ta Pau" season again. Nothing beats eating at the shop!!!









Stay safe everyone !!!

Comments