Delicious Banana Leaf Meal - Acha Curry House

 Acha Curry House has a new location in SS2.... They are no longer in Taman Petaling in Section 5. It's been a while since I patronised Acha Curry House and so I decided to try them out in their new place. Sometimes when moving to new locations, the deliciousness of the food can take a downward spiral. But in the case, amazingly still good and yummilicious.

The place was packed with customers when I visited for lunch, nevertheless after complying with the necessary SOPs we got a table and started with our orders. We opted for Indian Rice (it's less starch rice) and it came with all the usual side dishes......Looking at what was dished out I swear I didn't need to order any main dishes at all !!!!

To go with rice there are just too many choices of curry, Crab curry, Fish curry, chicken curry, salted fish curry, dhal, onion curry......I opted for crab curry, salted fish curry and fish curry.... definitely didn't disappoint...my rice was over loaded with curry !!!! 😍😍😍
To accompany my already overloaded rice with dishes, we ordered my favourite crispy bitter gourd, mutton curry, fried chicken and fried tenggiri fish (or mackerel fish).
The bitter gourd was crispy all the way and well balanced in its bitterness, flavorful fried chicken, delicious spicy mutton and fresh fish nicely fried
The Tenggiri Fish was fresh while the bitter gourd was crisply crunchy !!!

     
Spicy curry mutton and deep fried chicken goodness till the bone

All in all it was a well deserved hearty meal and filled to the brim !!! Dinner was a no no eventually

Will I come again.........Definitely YES !!!!





Comments