Home Made Paella.....First attempt

 For a change, I decided to cook something different instead of eating out. PAELLA....supposedly authentic Spanish Paella. It's not that difficult but the preparation always takes time. You can download tons of Paella recipe from the internet but just select the popular ones based on no. of likes, ratings and the comments on the webpage
I decided to go for the one that says authentic paella!!! So....off to the supermarket to get the necessary ingredients...... and voila....
You can see some of the ingredients but I did not follow exactly every item, I added some of my own to the recipe. I opted out the saffron but replace with some paprika and chilli flakes. For the rice I used alternative rice instead of Arborio rice....
My suggestions is feel free to add more ingredients especially seafood, which is what I did. I took out the mussels and replaced with squid ...added some sausages... some yellow peppers....






After several hours of preparation and toiling in the kitchen......The final dish came out perfectly cooked and tasted like Paella....πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Well at least my family likes it !!!

Looks like Paella......
Smells good like Paella......
Taste delicious like Paella.....

DEFINITELY PAELLA !!!

Don't forget to pair it with a good bottle of wine

Comments