Home Cooked Teriyaki chicken with Soba

 I had this craving for Japanese Noodles and so off to the grocer to get what I needed for my attempt at Teriyaki Chicken with Soba noodles. It's not too difficult.... quite easy but the prep takes time. I opted for home made teriyaki sauce instead of the bottled sauce to marinate the chicken. Although the recipe suggested otherwise, I chose to marinate the chicken overnight.... just to get the oomph flavor. The sauce is simple, all you need is soy sauce, sugar, sake, water, mirin... some recipes suggest grated ginger as well. I added all plus garlic just to give additional kick......the outcome was amazing!!!! Instead of frying in the pan as suggested by the recipe, I chose to use an Air-Fryer instead and it was cooked just as good as being fried on a pan. 
The Soba noodles are easy to cook, just boil water and cook till your preferred softness. Slice up some seaweed to add to your noodles. However I forgot to add spring onions to the dipping sauce🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
















The final Soba Noodles with Teriyaki Chicken


Overall, happy with what I have achieved.........

Comments